Open Monday to Saturday 8 am to 6 pm
Early drop-off (6:30 am) and late pick-up (7 pm) available upon request!
Do you ever worry that your furry friend is getting bored sitting at home while you have to work, run errands, or visit someone? Well worry no more. Animal Antics Behaviour Centre provides full day doggy daycare to keep them entertained for you.
All puppies at daycare will receive fully supervised play time with other daycare dogs. Nap times are available upon request and lunch can be given if you bring your dog's own food. Crates and kenneling are only used if requested by the owner, otherwise your dog will be free to play all day with their friends. Our daycare staff work hard to ensure the happiness of each and every dog with individualized attention. Our daycare is equipped with both indoor and outdoor play areas, including a separate area for smaller dogs, if they are overwhelmed by the larger guests.
- Hourly- $7+tax
- Half Day (under 4 hours) - $18+tax
- Full Day (4-9 hours) - $25+tax
- Over 9 hours - $30+tax (additional $5 per day on our package holders)
- 5 consecutive days - $100+tax ($20/day)
- 10 Day Package - $225+tax (10th visit free)
- 10 Half Day Package- $168+tax (10th visit free)
Prices will be increasing as of January 1, 2018. Sorry for the inconvenience. There are currently no additional charges for early pick up and late drop off.
- Proof of vaccinations must be provided at registration and updates must be provided as needed
- Dogs must be people friendly AND dog friendly
- Dog and People Aggressive dogs are not allowed in the daycare area- please contact us for private training to address ways to modify aggressive behaviour
- Reservations are REQUIRED to ensure a space in daycare, preferably at least a day prior to guarantee a space- please inform us if you plan to drop your dog off before 8 am, so we can ensure adequate staff on hand to manage early morning play groups
- All dogs are required to have a short (no more than 2 hour) initial visit and an appointment is REQUIRED. Dogs will be assessed for suitability in our daycare during this visit
- We REQUIRE dogs attend regularly- at least once a month, preferably more often, to ensure consistency and proper social skill development. Please speak to management for further details.
- If your dog is sneezing, coughing, or has diarrhea they MUST stay home to prevent disease spread.